The solution: Propelair
1. Propelair® has a two-section cistern; one for air and one for water
2. Before Flushing, the lid is closed to form a seal
3. When the flush sensor is activated water enters the pan to wash it, followed by air from the unique patented pump. The air cannot escape due to the sealed lid. This pushes out the entire contents of the pan to give a powerful, reliable flush.
4. The remaining water fills the water trap.
5. The flush is completed in 3 seconds with the toilet ready to be re-flushed in 20-30 seconds. (subject to water supply pressure)