Royal Pavillion Garden Toilets
8 Propelair toilets have been installed at the Royal Pavilion Gardens’ public toilet facilities.
This has provided the council with substantial environmental and financial benefits.
“This council is recognised as the top local authority in the country for providing and maintaining our public toilet facilities, and we are constantly looking for new ways to update and improve this service, whilst keeping within our budget restrictions. These new toilets have the potential to save huge amounts of water, cutting costs, increasing sustainability and improving hygiene.”
Metered Water Charge
Flushes per Day
Previous Flush Volume
(All figures represent a single Propelair unit)
- The installation of 8 Propelair toilets will achieve a 87% water saving
- Annually this will save 2,352,761 litres of water (building utilisation = 365 days)
- An annual carbon reduction of 2,448 kg
- 2,352,761 litres of water saving = £8,164 reduction in water bills annually
- Payback achieved in 0.93 years
- Propelair’s unique displaced air technology efficiently removes all waste with one flush
- Reduces airborne germs by up to 95%
- Removes up to 99.9% of waterborne contaminants