Clearwater Mall is based in the North West suburbs of Johannesburg and is one of the largest shopping centres in the region.
With over 200 businesses, it has several restaurants, fast food outlets, coffee shops and fashion stores.
Since installing Propelair toilets, the mall reduced its annual water consumption by almost 12 million litres.
Clearwater Mall now also produces almost 13,000 kg less carbon footprint.
To reduce their high water usage and maintenance costs, Clearwater Mall installed 42 Propelair toilets in their public washrooms.
The Propelair toilets now use 75% less water than before and have paid for themselves in just 1.3 years.
Plus, the toilets have proven to be a hit with both visitors and staff alike, who value the hygiene of the Propelair toilet as well as the shorter queues.
Wouldn’t you like to know how much water, energy and money you could save? Just get in touch with us!
- The Propelair toilets have achieved a 75% water saving
- 11,840,000 litres of water saved annually
- Annual carbon reduction equates to 12,272 kg
- R852,654.6 saved in water bills annually (equivalent to approx. £43,630)
- Payback achieved in 1.3 years
- Propelair’s displaced air technology removes all waste with one flush
- Reduces up to 95% of airborne germs & 99.9% of waterborne contaminants