Grosvenor Estates UK
70 Grosvenor Street, London
As part of Grosvenor Estates UK’s initiative to look at their current water consumption across their portfolio, Propelair were engaged to carry out a study of their toilets water usage at their head office at 70 Grosvenor Street, London.
Following on from the monitoring and the data recorded, Grosvenor decided to replace all their toilets at Grosvenor Street with 31 Propelair units.
Grosvenor Estates own a number of properties across central London, therefore understand how important it is to contribute positively to the environment, whilst reaping the benefits – hence why they relied on Propelair as the suitable choice of toilet.
Metered Water Charge
Flushes per Day
Previous Flush Volume
(All figures represent a single Propelair unit)
- The installation of 31 Propelair toilets will achieve a 79% water saving
- Annually this will save 3,901,040 litres of water (building utilisation = 260 days)
- An annual carbon reduction of 4,020 kg
- 3,901,040 litres of water saving = £8,387 reduction in water bills annually
- Payback achieved in 3.5 years
- Propelair’s unique displaced air technology efficiently removes all waste with one flush
- Reduces airborne germs by up to 95%
- Removes up to 99.9% of waterborne contaminants