London Borough of Redbridge
Propelair was selected by the London Borough of Redbridge to supply 45 units in Lynton House, Ilford.
The installation of the water and energy saving toilets was carried out over eight floors and is now complete.
The 45 toilets installed across the site save over 5 million litres of water annually which equates to a financial saving of nearly £11K.
Metered Water Charge
Flushes per Day
Previous Flush Volume
(All figures represent a single Propelair unit)
- The installation of 45 Propelair toilets will achieve an 87% water saving
- Annually this will save 5,302,697 litres of water (building utilisation = 364 days)
- An annual carbon reduction of 5,515 kg
- 5,302,697 litres of water saving = £10,977 reduction in water bills annually
- Payback achieved in 2.8 years
- Propelair’s unique displaced air technology efficiently removes all waste with one flush
- Reduces airborne germs by 95%
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne contaminants