International Bank, London
Working with Mace Group, Propelair were engaged to carry out a study of the toilets at a leading International Bank in London, studying the water usage on the 8th floor of their building.
Following on from the data results, Propelair were given the go ahead to install 114 toilets.
With the installation of 114 Propelair toilets, an 81% water saving will be achieved. Annually this will save £30,776 in water bills with payback achieved in 3.1 years.
Metered Water Charge
Flushes per Day
Previous Flush Volume
(All figures represent a single Propelair unit)
- The installation of 114 Propelair toilets will achieve an 81% water saving
- Annually this will save 14,314,300 litres of water (building utilisation = 260 days)
- An annual carbon reduction equivalent to 14,798 kg
- 14,314,300 litres of water saving = £30,766 reduction in water bills annually
- Payback achieved in 3.1 years
- Propelair’s unique displaced air technology efficiently removes all waste with one flush
- Reduces airborne germs by up to 95%
- Removes up to 99.9% of waterborne contaminants