HQ Clearwater Court, Reading
Propelair were engaged to carry out a study of the toilet facilities at the Thames Water Headquarters, Clearwater Court in Reading. They were looking to reduce water consumption and overcome their water availability and peak flow demand requirement issues.
Following the 44 toilets installed in May 2015, Thames Water also decided to install 135 toilets into Walnut Court, Madejski Stadium, Oracle Shopping Centre & Lyceum Theatre.
“Working with Propelair has been really easy. We’ve got the same sort of objectives, it’s an interesting piece of technology and our staff have really embraced it.”
Metered Water Charge
Flushes per Day
Previous Flush Volume
(All figures represent a single Propelair unit)
- The installation of 44 Propelair toilets will achieve a 79% water saving
- Annually this will save 3,901,040 litres of water (building utilisation = 260 days)
- An annual carbon reduction of 4,020 kg
- 3,901,040 litres of water saving = £8,387 reduction in water bills annually
- Payback achieved in 3.9 years
- Propelair’s unique displaced air technology efficiently removes all waste with one flush
- Reduces airborne germs by 95%
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne contaminants