Wates Group, Leatherhead
As part of Project Dove, a major refurbishment of the Leatherhead offices took place in May 2016.
Propelair toilets were chosen to replace 27 standard toilets, increasing the buildings energy efficiency and water reduction, helping Wates win the Queen’s Award for Enterprise; Sustainable Development.
By replacing the 27 original toilets with Propelair 1.5 litre flush units, Wates can expect to save over 2.6 million litres of water.
Metered Water Charge
Flushes per Day
Previous Flush Volume
(All figures represent a single Propelair unit)
- The installation of 27 Propelair toilets will achieve an 87% water saving
- Annually this will save 2,630,786 litres of water (building utilisation = 245 days)
- An annual carbon reduction of 984 kg
- 2,630,786 million litres of water saving = £5,525 reduction in water bills annually
- Payback achieved in 3.8 years
- Propelair’s unique displaced air technology efficiently removes all waste with one flush
- Reduces airborne germs by up to 95%
- Removes up to 99.9% of waterborne contaminants