Yorkshire Building Society (YBS)
As part of an ongoing project to build a business case and justification to install Propelair low flush toilet system, Propelair carried out monitoring across several washrooms at Yorkshire House.
Following on from a successful trial, Propelair were engaged to replace all the toilets at Yorkshire Building Society’s head office, 60 toilets in total.
By installing 60 Propelair toilets, Yorkshire Building Society can expect to save 10,725,000 litres of water annually with a cost saving of £30,566.
Metered Water Charge
Flushes per Day
Previous Flush Volume
(All figures represent a single Propelair unit)
- The installation of 60 Propelair toilets will achieve an 89% water saving
- Annually this will save 10,725,000 litres of water (building utilisation = 260 days)
- An annual carbon reduction equivalent to 11,181 kg
- 10,725,000 litres of water saving = £30,566 reduction in water bills annually
- Payback achieved in 1.9 years
- Propelair’s unique displaced air technology efficiently removes all waste with one flush
- Reduces airborne germs by up to 95%
- Removes up to 99.9% of waterborne contaminants