The Oracle Shopping Centre
The Oracle, Reading
Following on from Oracle’s initiative to look at their current water consumption, Propelair were engaged to carry out a study of their toilets water usage at The Oracle Shopping Centre.
From the installation of 15 Propelair 1.5 litre toilets in March 2016, the trial was a success and a further 28 Propelair units have been installed.
The Propelair toilet is a suitable choice for this high usage site due to its huge cost saving benefits along with reduced environmental impact and easy maintenance design.
Metered Water Charge
Flushes per Day
Previous Flush Volume
(All figures represent a single Propelair unit)
- The installation of 43 Propelair toilets will achieve a 75% water saving
- Annually this will save 3,662,568 litres of water (building utilisation = 364 days)
- An annual carbon reduction of 3757 kg
- 3,662,568 litres of water saving = £7,875 reduction in water bills annually
- Payback achieved in 3.7 years
- Propelair’s unique displaced air technology efficiently removes all waste with one flush
- Reduces airborne germs by up to 95%
- Removes up to 99.9% of waterborne contaminants